Party Catamaran Trip: Saona Island & Palmilla Beach with Lunch Buffet
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Guided Scenic drive: Make sure to get the window seat for this picturesque drive, aboard your private vehicle, from Punta Cana to the fishing village of Bayahibe. Not to mention, your comical and knowledgeable guide is full of interesting tidbits along the way.
- Party Catamaran: Sail along the stunning south coast of the Dominican Republic, aboard this luxury charter, with views of majestic cliffs and crystal clear waters along the way.
- Ice-cold beer: It isn’t a party unless there is alcohol, right? Sip on a refreshing cold beer, from the open bar, and enjoy some onboard relaxation time.
- Saona Island buffet: Your mouth will water over this Caribbean BBQ, spicy island side dishes and full bar. From vegetarians, to meat lovers, to children and adults, this unforgettable buffet has something for everyone including fish, chicken, salad, fruits and so many delectable plates more!
- Speedboat ride: Embark on a thrilling ride towards the mangroves, inside the National Park, as you head towards beautiful Palmilla Beach.
- Palmilla Beach: Swim in the crystal-clear waters of this tropical oasis or choose to relax on its white sandy shore, while sipping on a delicious Dominican Rum cocktail.
- Hotel pick-up included: Meet your GoBe guide at one of the many hotels listed below in the “Details” section. If your hotel isn’t listed, let us know!
- Bring the little ones: Children 5 and under are free and don't require a reservation. Children must be at least 3 years old to participate.
About this Punta Cana tour
Set sail out of Port of Bayahibe, a little fishing village along the sparkling Punta Cana Coast. Your destination is the coveted Saona Island and its sidekick, La Palmilla - a virgin beach. On this lucky catamaran trip, cut a path where coral reefs dot the coast of the Eastern National Park. You'll visit a sandbar, starfish habitat, and kick back with refreshing drinks made with that quintessential splash of Dominican rum. Once you reach Saona Island, the party atmosphere mixes seamlessly with the serenity of the white shore and intensely blue water.
Take a dip, then set your course for La Palmilla, where nothing but R&R is prescribed beneath the swaying coconut palms. This is your playa-ground or playground, and it stands to reason you've built up quite an appetite. That's why the Saona Island buffet is both a visual and gustatory treat. Chefs are making all the Caribbean staples under a breezy tent: chicken on the grill with an island kick, spicy pastas and rice dishes, fresh catch from the sea. You can wash it all down with tropical drinks that belong on a beach, ice cold water and beers should you choose.
This is an all-day adventure, so your guides suggest packing extra towels and clothes for the trip back. Just before dusk, there is a catamaran sailing back to Bayahibe Fishing village. By day's end, you will be ready for this -- tired, but only in that beautiful, beachy way. You know it: your head is clear, you see the world in a calmer, newer light. You are the walking embodiment of a relaxed and refreshed person.
Sanoa Island is so beautiful as to be decadent…like chocolate
The bounty hunters are there, and they are searching for a taste of paradise! The European company that makes Bounty coconut chocolate bars shot their ads on Saona Island, and you're not sure if they want you to buy their candy or book a trip! We suggest the latter.
Meet your GoBe guide in the lobby of the following hotels: Fishing Lodge Cap Cana, Sanctuary Cap Cana, Club Med, Westin Punta Cana, Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, Barcelo Bavaro Palace Adults, Melia Paradissus Palma Real, Hard Rock Hotel, Secrets Excellence, Bahia Principe Punta Cana, RIU Palace Punta Cana, Iberostar Punta Cana, Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro, Grand Palladium Palace, and Dreams Palm Beach Hotels.
Depending on the group size, smaller, faster boats can be used and the ride can be bumpy so participants should take precautions. Travelers using wheelchairs or walkers should not participate on this tour due to the ground surfaces covered.
Adventure, Beach, Boat Tour, Full Day, Scenic
Beverages- Water and Cold Beer
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Travelers must be a minimum of 3 years of age to participate in this tour. Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
Suitable for travelers weighing up to 300 lbs.
Special Medical Restriction
It is strongly advised that you not ride on the fast boat if you have back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, have recently suffered an injury, are pregnant or have conditions that may cause a risk to your health. To do so would be at your own risk.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.