Private Guided Tour: See Kotor Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Enjoy medieval sites, fascinating side trips, and relaxing interludes with an English-speaking guide who customizes your tour.
- GoBe can help plan: Uncover the treasures of Stari Grad (Old Town) as GoBe shows you the massive Venetian wall, ushers you into the serenity of Kotor's landmark cathedrals and churches, and winds a path along enchanting narrow streets. All warmed up? Let's climb the hillside for mind-blowing views of the bay from the Castle of San Giovanni.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue or in the back door at the Maritime Museum, where exhibits take you on a voyage through Montenegro's maritime history, or into 12th-century St. Tryphon Cathedral to marvel at the architecture and ancient frescoes.
- The inside scoop: Old Town's maze-like alleys were built to confuse invaders. It's easy to get lost, even with a map. Be glad GoBe knows this town inside out!
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: You'll get to know the character of this compact town on a walking tour. Looking to go further afield? Hop a boat with GoBe to visit Our Lady of the Rocks island and church. Or take a drive to the old walled city of Budva and the wide sandy beaches of the Budva Riviera. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, mini-bus, or boat for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at the end of the tender pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
The fort is worth the walk but it is a hike to get there are over 1,500 steps. Summers can be very warm and dry - don't forget your sunscreen. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Old Town Kotor is a small compact city with cobbled walkways and steps, within walking distance of the port. Beware, the old walls are an uneven surface. Some venues have ramps; many historical buildings do not. Bring a companion to offer any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.