Private Guided Tour: See Eilat Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with an entertaining and certified guide who knows the hot spots in this recreation hub. You won't miss a minute of fun.
- GoBe can help plan: Get an up-close look at marine creatures in their natural habitat at the Underwater Observatory Marine Park, home of the largest shark pool in the Middle East. Check out the activity at Eilat Marina, or lace up your skates and beat the heat at the Ice Mall.Snorkel underwater trails among the coral reef and tropical fish at Coral Beach Nature Reserve, or meet the resident pod of bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Reef. And be sure to catch the mesmerizing sound and light show at Eilat's Musical Fountain.
- Skip the lines: With GoBe to speed your way through this popular resort town, you'll be snorkeling, sightseeing, and having fun…not wasting your day in a queue.
- The inside scoop: Eilat enjoys status as a Free Trade Area, and that means tax-free bargains for you. Browse the stores at Mall Hayam, a shopper's paradise.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Ready for more adventure? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Let us be your guide to gorgeous desert landscapes, the marvels of Red Canyon, and dramatic natural rock formations at Timna Park.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
On a ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you on the pier. Staying in an Eilat hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Be sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect hot summers and warm winters with clear blue skies, so don't' forget your sunscreen. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Eilat city center, about 2.75 miles from the port, is relatively flat where you can expect to walk on paved roads & sidewalks with curbs & some uneven surfaces. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.