Private Guided Tour: See Tel Aviv Your Way
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Your personal GoBe guide: Tell us where you'd like to go, or let a savvy English-speaking guide suggest insider sites for an authentic taste of Tel Aviv.
- GoBe can help plan: Join the vibrant activity in revitalized Jaffa Port, where heritage waterfront building and the elegant old train station are home to galleries, boutiques, and trendy cafes. Be dazzled by the 4,000 or so Bauhaus buildings that make this the "White City." Hunt for treasures at the colorful shuk hapishpishim (flea market) or go upscale in the chic Neve Tzedek shopping district.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line to see masterpieces at Tel Aviv Museum of Art or relive history at the experiential Palmach Museum. Your guide can help you choose among dozens of smaller museums and steer you from funky to refined in the flourishing gallery district. Delve into the legacy of a statesman at the Yitzhak Rabin Center, or top off your tour at Azrieli Observatory on the city's highest building.
- The inside scoop: For a break from the city buzz, check out its fantastic stretch of beach, thrill to rides at Luna Park, or chill out at Meymadion Water Park.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Your guide navigates Tel Aviv transit with ease, and with just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus to take your group beyond the city. Cross the Judean Desert to explore the evocative ruins of Masada and King Herod's palaces, or to take a dip in the legendary Dead Sea.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Meet in the lobby of your Tel Aviv-area hotel or a nearby central location. Let us know the name of your hotel/preferred meeting location when you reserve this tour so we know where to meet you. Look for your guide who will be holding a GoBe sign.
Arriving from Ashdod? Let us know where you�d like us to meet you in Tel Aviv. Expect a subtropical climate. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. If you plan to visit religious sites shoulders & Knees must be covered. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
With miles of flat terrain & great weather nearly year-round, Tel Aviv is perfect for walking. Depending on your plans you might encounter some uneven pavement. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
97 countries, 896 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Tel Aviv, Israel
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.