San Francisco Giants Ballpark Tours
San Francisco, California, USA
- Exclusive access: Perfect for adults and kids of all ages, travelers and tourists, baseball fanatics and Giants fans. Here's a real San Francisco experience,where you'll go behind the scenes where the Giants call home - AT&T Park!
- Visitors' Clubhouse: See where the pros suit up before they hit the field.
- Field Club Lounge: This sophisticated, cherry wood paneled lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to historic Lefty O'Doul Bridge. The outdoor terrace provides views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco's waterfront.
- Batting tunnels: Swing for the fences in this private warm-up area, where you can test your hitting skills against a major league-caliber pitching machine.
- The Fan Lot: This interactive play area has a mini ballpark where kids can run the bases, a speed-pitch challenge, and an 80-foot Coke bottle with four huge slides. Be sure to grab a picture of the world's largest baseball glove, a vintage three-finger classic!
About this San Francisco, California tour
Bonds breaking the home run record. Cain pitching the first perfect game in Giants history. Bumgarner's World Series complete game shutout.
These are just some of the magical moments that have taken place at AT&T Park since it became the home of the Giants in 2000. But even if you've been to a game at this waterfront jewel, you've never seen the park this way.
Trot the warning track as if you're all that stands between a homer and a game-saving out. Make your way into the dugout and get the same view of the field that players and managers have as they watch the game unfold.
The excitement here isn't limited to the diamond. You'll also get to tour the press box, private domain of some of the nation's best sportswriters. And for a more sophisticated side of the park, check out the stately Field Club Lounge, with rich cherry wood and dramatic, detailed murals depicting some of the Giants' most notable players.
It's called "baseball's perfect address" for a reason. But to really appreciate AT&T Park, you have to see it from angles that normally require a pair of cleats and a multimillion-dollar contract.
You'll notice something interesting about the giant baseball glove in the Coca-Cola Fan Lot: It only has four fingers. This wasn't a giant mistake. To save on the time and cost of hand-stitching, gloves produced before the 1960s often had just four fingers, forcing players to jam two fingers into one of the slots. This 26-foot-tall replica of a vintage 1927 mitt weighs 10 tons.
Please make your way to Giants Dugout Store, AT&T Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107.
AT&T Park is a smoke-free facility and last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
Fan Park only available on weekends and when the Giants are out of town in June, July, and August.
Closed on major holidays.
Present your voucher at the Tickets counter in the back of the Giants Dugout Store at AT&T Park on Third Street.
There is moderate amount of walking over uneven ground and some steps.This tour is not wheelchair accessible due to the 'behind the scenes' locations visited.
Family Friendly, Sports Event, Tickets
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages. Children one year of age and younger participate free of charge.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.