We'll do our very best to ensure you'll GoBe an explorer in Alaska. Please note there is very limited space available on this tour and all reservations must be reconfirmed. Thanks for your understanding.
Resurrection Bay Cruise: Kenai Fjords and Airport Transfer
Seward, Alaska, USA
- Wildlife cruise: Your 5-hour, 55-mile round-trip wildlife cruise travels through the pristine waters of Resurrection Bay allowing for up close encounters with wildlife. You will also have the opportunity to view several types of glaciers.
- Bear Glacier: You'll see the largest glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park in a sea of calm blue waters and icebergs.
- Kenai Fjords National Park: Fully narrated by a National Park Ranger, your cruise will be guided alongside large bird rookeries and sea lion colonies, making stops for pictures and to view passing whales and sea otters. A Junior Ranger program is provided for children.
- Buffet lunch: Indulge in an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring Alaskan salmon and prime rib.
- Transfer to Anchorage: After returning to the Seward harbor have your camera ready for the scenic drive to Anchorage with views of mountains, inlets, lakes, rivers, glaciers and more.
- Anchorage International Airport: Your tour ends at the Anchorage International Airport. Taxis and some hotel shuttles are available for travelers staying the night. Recommended flight cut off time for this tour is 10:30pm.
About this Seward, Alaska tour
Why not have one last cruise around Alaska before returning home to the hustle? Let GoBe take care of the details with a five-hour day cruise around Resurrection Bay and a transfer to Anchorage Airport.
Make your Resurrection Bay cruise as relaxing or as adventurous as you want it to be – be on the lookout for Alaskan wildlife, kick back and relax and admire the view, or stuff your face at the all-you-can-eat salmon and prime rib buffet; after all, calories don't count when you're on vacation, and you've got a few hours left.
You'll have some help spotting the animals on your five-hour cruise around Resurrection Bay, where otters, puffins, and the occasional whale may rear their heads out of the crisp blue waters long enough to say hello. A national park ranger will be your trusty guide, and you can choose to learn a thing or two or just go with the flow.
You'll only have your memories once you head back home, but it'll be easy to resurrect them if you've got the right snapshots. You'll have plenty of photo-ops of the sheer beauty of the Alaskan wilderness on this cruise, making the office a little more bearable come Monday.
Vacation tends to have the power to rejuvenate even the weariest of souls, and the man who stumbled upon Resurrection Bay clearly must have agreed. Alexander Baranov was forced to retreat into the Bay during a bad storm on an expedition through Seward, and it just so happened to be Easter weekend. He named the area Resurrection Bay after the sacred holiday, and the refuge it provided that saved his life.
Please make your way to the Seward Passenger Ship Terminal at 600 Port Avenue and look for our GoBe Rep with the displayed logo sign.
IMPORTANT: Flying from Anchorage on the same day? This tour is suitable for flights departing from 10:30pm, unless you are planning to stay overnight in Anchorage.
From Spring through Fall, be prepared for temperatures ranging from 50° to 70°F, with the ever-present possibility of rain and wind. The vessel offers heated, enclosed cabins, but to really experience the wildlife and glaciers of Kenai Fjords, you’ll want to spend some time on the observation decks.
To fully participate may require leisurely walking over primarily even surfaces. There may be a limited number of steps and some standing for extended periods of time. Tour is wheelchair accessible.
Boat Tour, Family Friendly, Full Day, Wilderness/Wildlife
Motorcoach and 115-foot monohull vessel.
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase beer/wine onboard.
Special Medical Restriction
If you think you might be susceptible to motion sickness, ask your physician about prescription or OTC medications that might alleviate any discomfort, so that you can enjoy your tour to the fullest.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?Write a Review
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.