Private Guided Tour: See Safaga Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: With so much to do in this sun-drenched region, count on a certified guide to find just what you want to experience in Safaga.
- GoBe can help plan: Whether you're seeking pure relaxation or a heart-pumping adrenaline rush, GoBe knows where to go in this hub of the Red Sea Riviera. Sunbathe on black dunes or soak in natural mineral springs (your guide can tell you why they're believed to be curative). Don snorkeling or scuba gear to explore a multicolored world chock-full of gorgeous fish and corals, or skim across turquoise waters in one of the planet's top spots for windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Skip the lines:With GoBe to speed you through this popular spot on the Red Sea Riviera, you'll spend your time relaxing, cruising, snorkeling, or sightseeing, not standing in a queue.
- The inside scoop: Wonder why these azure waters are called the Red Sea? One theory harkens back to its location in the south of the ancient world, where language used color to describe direction. Black was north, green was east, white was west, and red was south.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Want to mix sunny adventures with some cultural sightseeing? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Let us be your guide to the ancient Roman granite quarries of Mons Claudianus, or to the ancient Egyptian capital of Luxor, home of the Valley of Kings and the tomb of Tutankhamun.
- No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
On a cruise ship? Meet your guide at the Tour Dispatch Area. Please look for the GoBe Representative holding our logo sign with your name. Staying at a hotel? Your guide will meet you in the lobby. Let us know the name of your ship or hotel at checkout.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Dress for the weather with flat, comfortable shoes for walking and don't forget your sunscreen and bottled water. Bring local currency for optional food and souvenir purchases and your photo ID. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Be prepared for a lot of walking; distance and pace are yours to set. Expect uneven surfaces, steps and inclines. All routes and venues may not be fully accessible. Bring a companion for assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.