Private Guided Tour: See Falmouth Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Check off your wish list in this evocative town, or let an experienced guide suggest sights and experiences that will delight you.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe entertain you with vivid stories about people who shaped this town as you see heritage homes (many being restored), churches, and shopping squares. Visit Central Wharf, once a hub of the notorious slave trade. And relax (go ahead, kick off your shoes) around Water Square fountain. Craving adventure? Climb a waterfall, swim with dolphins, or ride a raft downriver.
- Skip the lines: You get into local attractions quickly with GoBe. We'll guide you to the open-air Columbus Park Museum in nearby Discovery Bay to witness where the famed explorer landed in 1494 and to check out eclectic displays, from hollowed-out canoes to 18th-century cannons.
- The inside scoop: Bite right into Jamaica's culture. You'll find crisp and spicy jerk pork or chicken by following those fragrant-scented plumes of smoke.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Enjoy a walking tour of town, or hop on a tram or taxi with your guide. Want to see Jamaica's verdant scenery, stretch out on fabulous beaches, Good Hope Estate, or sing a tune in reggae superstar Bob Marley's town? No worries, mon. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by ship? Please make your way over to Shore Excursion Station #4 to meet the Representative who will direct you to your transportation to begin your tour. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Expect a tropical-like climate, with high humidity and afternoon showers, and don't forget your sunscreen. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
It's about a three-minute walk into the town of Falmouth. There are some cobblestones, steps and curbs to navigate around paved sidewalks. Outside of town, it's not as wheelchair-friendly. Bring a companion to offer any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.