Private Guided Tour: See Kingston Your Way
- Expert-led: Discover "uptown" or "downtown" (or check out both) with an experienced local guide. You'll catch the sights most visitors miss.
- Tropical paradise: At William Grant Park (called "The Parade"), the church and buildings tell eloquent stories as your guide adds local insights. Heritage lesson over, follow the reggae beat to South Parade's colorful gaggle of vendors, visit the former pirate hangout of Port Royal (yes, the tales are scandalous), or explore National Heroes Park.
- Skip the lines: You get into local attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the Bob Marley Museum. This must-see for fans is the old clapboard house where the musician lived until his death in 1981. The National Gallery has the finest collection of Jamaican art anywhere, from primitive Taino carvings to exuberant modern art. And say "hello" to the wild things at Hope Zoo.
- The inside scoop: Yep, those are the Blue Mountains where those pricey coffee beans grow. Kick back and swap stories with your guide over some local joe.
- Your schedule: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
Arriving by cruise ship? A guide will meet you on the pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Expect a tropical-like climate, with high humidity and afternoon showers, and don't forget your sunscreen. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Kingston is a large town but the area by Duke Street is popular for exploring on foot. The roadways are very uneven in places and venues are not very accessible. If you use a wheelchair, advise us in Additional Requests during checkout.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.