Private Guided Tour: See Ocho Rios Your Way
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Your personal GoBe guide: Check out the local scene with an expert guide who can put together a combo of sights and experiences for an exhilarating tour.
- GoBe can help plan: Venture beyond the shore as GoBe takes you into the heart of Ochi in the vibrant streets around the clock tower. Discover artisans' wares at a craft market.
- Skip the lines: Let GoBe speed you into local attractions like Island Village, (Jamaican-themed entertainment and shopping), Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain amusement park, or Coyaba River Garden and Museum (island history, a natural aquarium, and place to swim). Plus, make sure to not miss out on the Wassi Art pottery workshop or Annandale Great House, a classic 18th-century plantation.
- The inside scoop: His name was Bond, James Bond. Ian Fleming penned his novels at his hideaway near James Bond Beach, where Ursula Andress famously emerged from the sea in Dr. No, one of the most memorable 007 scenes ever.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you, and you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Stroll the town on foot with your guide. Looking for adventure? Swim with dolphins, soar along a zipline, take an ATV safari, or raft down a river. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? A guide will meet you on the pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Expect a tropical-like climate, with high humidity and afternoon showers, and don't forget your sunscreen. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Ocho Rios is within easy walking distance from the port. You should expect crowds, curbs, steps and rough/uneven walkways but they are mostly flat. Outside of town, it's not as wheelchair-friendly. Bring a companion to offer any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.