Private Guided Tour: See Liege Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, experienced English-speaking guide who crafts an inspiring blend of Liege sights and commentary just for you.
- GoBe can help plan: Focus your day around the city's arts, heritage, contemporary culture, and more. In this city of churches, the magnificent Liege Cathedral is a must-see, as is the 11th-century Saint Bartholomew Church. Admire the magnificent facade of the Prince-Bishops’ Palace, then skip a few centuries at Liege-Guillemins railway station, one of Europe's most expressive buildings, designed by modernist architect Santiago Calatrava.
- Skip the lines: Get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Grand Curtius (archaeology and decorative arts), and Museum of Walloon Life (featuring a puppet theater). Or dive into the Aquarium with over 2,500 creatures of the deep.
- The inside scoop: Love Belgian waffles? Don't leave Liege without sampling its sweet version. These delights are made with chunks of pearl sugar that caramelize to make a crisp, crunchy coating. Yum!
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Want to discover more of Belgium's beautiful Wallonia region? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group to see sights like the windswept, rolling hills of the Ardennes.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Liege weather is known to change, so be prepared. Rain is frequent but wait a while and will probably change. You might want to bring an umbrella or rain jacket.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Walking is the best way to see this cultural capital Wallonia. Expect cobblestones, steps and uneven surfaces. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.