Private Guided Tour: See Plovdiv Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, experienced, English-speaking guide who maps a tour to cover your passions, from ancient sites to modern art.
- GoBe can help plan: Tour one of the planet's best-preserved ancient theaters (hear how it was unexpectedly found in a 1970s landslide and see it restored as a contemporary venue). Be surprised to spy a Roman Stadium as you shop lively Glavnata Street. Imagine long-ago life at the 6,000-year-old ruins at Eumolpias, or be wowed by the opulence of the 1835 Hindlian House mansion.
- Skip the lines: You get into top sites quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the Ethnographic Museum to see fascinating folk costumes, traditional crafts, and more. Gain insights into this region's colorful past at the Historical Museum, as your guide shares a personal perspective on Bulgaria's heritage.
- The inside scoop: This is a city of art. Let GoBe show its galleries, studios, and the bold work its famous artist, Dimitar Kirov, displayed in a grand mansion.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Plovdiv's Old Town is easily enjoyed on foot. And if you'd like to see more, we're delighted to be your guide. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Sip your way through the Western Thrace wine region, tour the Bulgarian countryside, and see the gorgeous Rhodope mountains.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Plovdiv's climate is transitional continental so dress according to the day's conditions and wear sunscreen. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Expect cobblestones, steps and uneven surfaces, especially in Old Town. Wear your most comfortable walking shoes. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.