Private Guided Tour: See Dubrovnik Your Way
- Your personal guide: Go with an English-speaking expert who customizes every tour. Count on sights and stories you won't find in any travel book.
- We can help plan: This tour will take you to the heart of this Renaissance jewel that once rivaled Venice and now stars in HBO's Game of Thrones. Open your eyes to stunning churches, monasteries, museums, and fountains. Hear tales in the tiny lanes and join the activity along Placa Street, the popular shopping district.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the Dominican Monastery Museum (exquisite relics, paintings, and jewelry), Franciscan Monastery Museum (artifacts from one of the world's oldest pharmacies), Maritime Museum, and more. You'll glimpse how history shaped the city, and hear from your guide what it's like to live here today.
- The inside scoop: Games of Thrones fans will be thrilled to see sites of fictional King's Landing spring to life in Old Town. And foodies will be hungry for local flavors like grilled Adriatic squid and the bold red wine from Plavac Mali grapes.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: The pedestrianized Old Town is a joy to explore on foot. And with just 48 hours' notice, we can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group, if you want to enjoy lovely Montenegro, sample vintages in the Peljesac Peninsula wine region, or visit the charming coastal town of Split.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own private guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please proceed to the big Onofrius Fountain in Dubrovnik Old Town (Poljana Paska Milicevica) to meet your guide. Please look for your guide with the displayed logo sign.
Rain can make the cobblestone walkways slippery. Non-slip soled shoes are essential. Leave your high heels behind. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Dubrovnik, a walled city accessed by east and west gates, has streets of mild to uneven cobblestones and long staircases. Historical buildings accessible by steps only. If your mobility is limited, please advise us at check out in Additional Requests.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.