Dubrovnik Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Old Town: Walk the massive turreted walls, 20 feet thick in places, that tower over the Adriatic and surround a maze of terracotta-roofed structures. You may recognize the Game of Thrones scenery – this is King's Landing.
- Do it all: Browse the shops and cafes of the Stradun, the 1,000-foot-long main street of Old Town that connects two main gates of the wall; visit Sponza Palace, a Gothic Renaissance classic that survived the 17th-century earthquake; see the gold-encased relics of saints in the Treasury of Dubrovnik Cathedral; explore St. John's Fortress, the Rector's Palace, the Old Synagogue, museums, and more.
- Easy and inexpensive: Your confirmation email includes a one-time download link for an audio tour and corresponding numbered map. Just put on your headphones and hit play – each attraction is a separate track, so you set the pace.
- Franciscan Monastery: This peaceful and lovely cloister, chapel, and gardens is also the site of Europe's oldest pharmacy, founded in 1317 and still selling the same herbal remedies the monks perfected.
- St. Blaise Church: The dome of this Baroque classic, built in the early 1700s, is a Dubrovnik icon. Admire the silver statue of the city's patron saint, once considered miraculous because it survived a calamitous 1667 earthquake.
Please make your way to Brsalje Square. Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map and listen to the audio for more detail.
Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included.
This 1-mile audio walking tour covers mostly flat to moderate incline terrain with occasional steps that are optional; you can skip a particular tour stop very easily.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.