Private Guided Tour: See Opatija Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Make the most of your visit to this sumptuous spot with a savvy, English-speaking guide. Local insights create colorful memories.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide to graceful Belle Epoch villas, grand spa hotels, a miles-long promenade, and a park bursting with exotic plants and flowers. Dancer Isadora Duncan said the movement of palm fronds here inspired her graceful hand movements. How will this garden inspire you?
- Skip the lines: You'll access popular attractions quickly with assistance from your guide. In the elegantly restored Villa Angiolina, The Croatian Museum of Tourism illustrates the town's heady rise as a health resort. Hear the tales about Saint Jacob's church, Helios and Selena fountain, and the Croatian Walk of Fame.
- The inside scoop: Along the promenade is a lovely statue of a maiden with a seagull in her palm. Your guide will spill her secrets (it involves a lost love) and tell you why the locals affectionately call her "the Nymph."
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Walking is an ideal way to explore Opatija, but you may want to see more. We'll be delighted to show you the medieval walled village of Moscenice, intoxicating Kvarner Bay vistas, or Hum, the smallest town in the world. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Please go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Rain can make the cobblestone walkways slippery as does sand from the beaches . Non-slip soled shoes are essential. Leave your high heels behind.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Head into town along the main street, to Angiolina Park or stroll the seafront, all walkable and fairly accessible. If your mobility is limited, please advise us at check out in Additional Requests and bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.