Private Guided Tour: See Zadar Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, experienced, English-speaking guide who maps a tour to cover your interests, from ancient relics to modern art.
- GoBe can help plan: With GoBe, you'll spot the Roman ruins that pepper the streets and hear enchanting legends about Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva. Circular Saint Donatus is pre-Romanesque and one of more than 30 churches displaying Renaissance, Byzantine, and Baroque styles. Step into Saint Simeon to view a silver medieval masterpiece (and ask your guide how it relates to a stolen finger).
- Skip the lines: You get into top sights quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the stunning Museum of Ancient Glass (complete with glass-blowing studio), the Museum of Religious Art, and fascinating Archaeological Museum.
- The inside scoop: Local architect Nikola Basic's creations are astonishing. His enchanting Sun Salutation installation delights everyone and powers the harbor's lights. Listen to his magical Sea Organ and hear the ocean hypnotically sing.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Zadar's atmospheric Old Town is easily covered on foot. If want to explore further, it's simple. Just give us 48 hours' notice, and GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. The coastal roads around Zadar are a delight to discover.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Please exit the pier area or go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Zadar is compact and walking to the Old Town or along the Western Quay is not lengthy but expect inclines, steps and cobblestone paths. If your mobility is limited, advise us at check out in Additional Requests and bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.