Private Guided Tour: See Skagen Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Enrich your visit with an entertaining, English-speaking expert who can blend intriguing sights with relaxing interludes.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe show you why a profusion of artists painted this luminous town from the 1870s to 1930s. Visit restored artists' houses or the open-air Skagen Town and Regional Museum, an evocative recreation of maritime heritage and the days when this picturesque fishing village sparked painters' imaginations.
- Skip the lines: You get into local attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at Skagens Museum, where you'll enjoy the distinctive, romantic style known as the "Skagens School." If you love architecture, a must-see is the Skagen Odde Nature Centre, by Jorn Utzon of Sydney Opera House fame.
- The inside scoop: Collecting amber on the beaches is a popular pastime here, and your guide can show you where to try your luck. If the waves don't deliver your treasure, local shops sell an array of jewelry featuring this dazzling "Danish gold."
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: This is a delightful town to wander on foot. Want to walk windswept beaches, climb the massive dunes at Rabjerg Mile, or cross Jutland's northernmost point off your bucket list? Consider it done. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Please exit the pier area or go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Most attractions in Skagen are within walking distance of the port and the streets are well paved, flat and wheelchair friendly. Bring a companion for assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.