Private Guided Tour: See Ajaccio Your Way
Ajaccio, Corsica, France
- Your personal GoBe guide: Count on a certified and friendly English-speaking guide to create a tour and entertaining commentary about sights you want to see.
- GoBe can help plan: With GoBe, you'll stroll the palm-lined promenade, delve into atmospheric Old Town, or focus on landmarks celebrating the town's famous native son. Be wowed by world-class art, a 16th-century cathedral, and vistas of verdant hills and sleek boats in the harbor.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at Palais Fesch Musee des Beaux-Arts (masterpieces by Titian, Fra Bartolomeo, Botticelli, Bellini, and more), Maison Bonaparte (the family's ancestral home), Salon Napoleonien (the emperor's death mask and memorabilia), and Musee A Bandera (Corsican heritage).
- The inside scoop: Sample brocciu, a fresh cheese that's the national food of Corsica (your guide will know just the fromagerie), or grab an ice cream and do a little people-watching in Place Foch, as Napoleon looks on from the fountain.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: A walking tour gets you into the heart and heritage of this town. Want to see Corsica's wilder side? With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. We make it easy to enjoy the Sanguinaires Isles, a scenic wildlife preserve, or to travel winding roads to stunning Prunelli Gorge.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Cruise ship travelers: Please exit the pier area to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure to specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen are must-haves. Bring bottled water with you. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Ajaccio is easily explored on foot and close to the port. It's fairly flat with even paths and is wheelchair friendly. Expect some steps, especially at historical buildings that may not be fully accessible. Bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.