Private Guided Tour: See Bonifacio Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Maximize your visit with a friendly, English-speaking guide who can customize your tour with authentic experiences.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe take you into the medieval past as you explore the citadel's bastions and towers and descend the steep, spectacular King Aragon Steps to the sea. (You'll hear the legend about how those 187 steps were carved in just one night.) Squeeze through narrow Old Town lanes, enjoy charming chapels, or browse boutiques for jewelry made with the area's famously deep-red coral.
- Skip the lines: Experience attractions with ease, with a savvy GoBe guide at your side. A popular outing is a cruise to the Lavezzi Islands, where you'll admire the town and cliffs from the sea. Your guide's commentary adds loads of local flavor.
- The inside scoop: From chic restaurants to casual bistros, your guide knows the food scene and can tell you where to find top harborside clubs and nightspots too.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Soak up the character of this town by wandering on foot, or let us take you on a hike to the lighthouse along cliff-top trails. Craving more Corsica? Just give GoBe 48 hours' notice to arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Memorable trips cover the peaks of the Alta Rocca, traditional mountain villages, and prehistoric sites at Pianu di Levie.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Cruise ship travelers: Please exit the pier area or go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen are must-haves. Bring bottled water with you. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
The lower part of Bonifacio is easily accessed on foot. The upper town requires a climb of 100 steps or a hike up the steep road. There is a Petit Train to the upper town that is not wheelchair accessible. Bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.