Private Guided Tour: See Le Havre Your Way
Le Havre, France
- Your personal GoBe guide: Set off with a friendly, English-speaking expert who makes the most of your visit by focusing on exactly what you want to experience.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide to architect Auguste Perret's airy reimagining of the city. Get an impressive overview from the top of Town Hall, visit Perret's St. Joseph's Church (built to memorialize civilians who perished), or tour his model post-war apartment. For contrast, and a sense of pre-war Le Havre, wander the village-like St. Vincent district and lovely Notre Dame Cathedral. The kids (and you) can burn off energy at Skate Park. It's free and France's largest.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at Malraux Museum, France's largest collection of Impressionist art outside of Paris. Enjoy Le Volcan cultural center (yes, it looks like a volcano) or Maison de l'Armateur, a restored 18th-century mansion.
- The inside scoop: You could can plan an all-day foodie tour here, but hit the highlights at Les Halles market (try the cider and cheeses) and ask your guide about a special cafe near Town Hall that boasts the world's best hot chocolate.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Take a walking tour of Le Havre, or tour its modernist streetscapes by bus or tram. Can GoBe take you further afield? Naturellement! With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Journey across the River Seine into Honfleur, the lovely spot that inspired Claude Monet.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Cruise ship travelers: Please exit the pier area or go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
It's about a 20-30-minute walk to the center of Le Havre, which can be easily covered on foot. If your mobility is limited, please advise us at check out in Additional Requests and bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.