Private Guided Tour: See Lourdes Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Choose your path through Lourdes with an English-speaking guide who customizes a tour with sights and commentary just for you.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide to the spiritual places (Grotto of Massabielle where visions of the Virgin appeared, three impressive basilicas, and landmarks related to Bernadette). Hear about the adventures at Castle Fort, besieged by Charlemagne in 778 (and admire the museum and botanical gardens inside), or go spelunking in the spectacular Betharram Caves.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line or in the back door at Lourdes Museum (a recreation of the village in Bernadette's time) and the Wax Museum (scenes depicting the life of Jesus and Bernadette).
- The inside scoop: The most famous drink in this town is its water. Almost every shop sells bottles, some shaped like religious statuettes, so you can carry it home.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Pedestrian-friendly Lourdes is perfect for a walking tour. GoBe can also be your guide to the villages, scenery, and vineyards in the surrounding Pyrenees. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Be sure to specify the name of the hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our GoBe representative, holding a sign with your name.
A jacket and umbrella may come in handy and remember to bring bottled water. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Although it's located at the foot of the Pyrenees, much of the town of Lourdes is easy walking. Expect steps at the sanctuaries and steep inclines when visiting the fortress. Not all venues are wheelchair accessible. Bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.