Private Guided Tour: See Paris Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: First time or return visit, you'll appreciate an English-speaking expert to help you navigate Le Metro and guide you through districts best seen on a walking tour.
- GoBe can help plan: Choose your must-see sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysees, Palais Royal, or Arc de Triomphe. Stroll the Luxembourg Gardens or watch artists at work on the hill of Montmartre. Explore the city's arrondissements (neighborhoods) and feel their distinctive character leap to life as your guide entertains with stories and anecdotes.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue to see the treasures of the Louvre, luminous impressionist masterpieces at Musee d'Orsay, and contemporary works at Centre Pompidou. GoBe can help you get your cultural fix at the Picasso Museum, Musee Rodin, the dramatically designed Fondation Louis Vuitton, and scores of small museums.
- The inside scoop: Cross the Seine to atmospheric Ile Saint-Louis, a peaceful island oasis where you can indulge in Paris's most famous ice cream at Berthillon. Don't worry, you'll walk off the calories.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Not far from Paris you can stroll the gardens of Giverny that Claude Monet immortalized in his impressionist paintings, or be awed by the sumptuous 17th-century palaces and elegant grounds at Versailles. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Please consider your physical fitness when planning your private experience. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.