Private Guided Tour: See Perpignan Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified and experienced English-speaking guide who blends sights and commentary as only a local can.
- GoBe can help plan: Get a sense of medieval military might as your guide unlocks the secrets of the 13th-century Palace of Kings. Strike your share-worthy pose at the Castillet, the impressive turret of a centuries-old city gateway. And for something completely different, ogle the city's latest showstopper, the ultra-modern Theatre de l'Archipel arts complex.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you in the door of the Catalan Museum of Popular Arts (a celebration of history, culture, and crafts) and the Musee Hyacinthe-Rigaud (fine art in an elegant townhouse). Slip into the serenity of the Cathedrale Saint-Jean, or take off to the Aviation Museum to check out an impressive collection of vintage aircraft.
- The inside scoop: Perpignan is officially "the sunniest place in France" with over 320 days of blue skies annually. Naturally, the region's wines are wonderful and your guide knows cozy local wine bars where you can swirl and sip the best.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Curious to explore more of French Catalonia? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Charming Collioure, a nearby coastal town, has artsy flair, fresh sea breezes, and an atmosphere that inspired Pablo Picasso.
- No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Meet in the lobby of your downtown-area hotel or a nearby central location. Let us know the name of your hotel/preferred meeting location when you reserve this tour so we know where to meet you. Look for your guide who will be holding a GoBe sign.
Expect a typical Mediterranean climate of long hot summers with mild winters. Don't forget your sunscreen and water. Flat walking shoes are recommended. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
When touring Perpignan you can expect relatively flat cobblestone walkways and uneven surfaces with some steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.