Private Guided Tour: See Propriano Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Your personable, English-speaking guide knows all about this town, and you'll enjoy an insightful tour planned especially for you.
- GoBe can help plan: Follow the architectural clues and hear the stories that reveal this town's heritage as an essential 19th-century port. Explore atmospheric lanes, snap share-worthy photos by the lighthouse, and relax in a harborside cafe. Extra energy to burn? Go skydiving, or race across the water on a jet ski. Your guide can find the adrenaline rush you're craving.
- Skip the lines: Access attractions easily with GoBe as your guide. Visit Notre Dame de Misericorde and revel in its colorful interior, resplendent under sparkling chandeliers. Wander way back in time at the Neolithic site of Filitosa, and wonder at its evocative carved menhirs (standing stones) as your guide tells their stories.
- The inside scoop: Browse a local market for Corsica's specialty foods, like maquis-flavored honey from bees that forage in fields of wild heather and lavender.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: It's easy to see this harborside town on foot. Want more options? With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. In addition to prehistoric Filitosa, Propriano is close to the lovely beaches at Plage du Lido and Campomoro and from there you can visit the beautiful Corsican village of Sartene.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Cruise ship travelers: Please exit the pier area or go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen are must-haves. Bring bottled water with you. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the town? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Propriano is a small town and the marina area is easily explored on foot. Historical buildings accessible by steps only. If your mobility is limited, please advise us at check out in Additional Requests and bring a companion for any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.