Private Guided Tour: See Saint Tropez Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Catch sights that tickle your fancy, or allow your seasoned, English-speaking guide to suggest alluring stops in this glitzy resort.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide into the mystique as you wander the delightful central square, Place des Lices. Does your guide know the best cafe for people watching? Or which celebrity yachts are in port? Naturellement! And if it's market day, join the throngs for this can't-be-missed Saint-Tropez tradition.
- Skip the lines: You get into galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue or in the back door, a plus at Musee de l'Annonciade, where you'll see Picasso, Bonnard, Matisse, and more on display in a charming former chapel.
- The inside scoop: Craving a foie gras-topped burger? No problem. Your guide knows the star-studded restaurant scene and the glam bars for a glass of bubbly.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Most visitors enjoy walking this stylish town. But with just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a scooter, car, van, or mini-bus for your group to explore its streets or the mesmerizing beauty of the coast.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at Molo Garibaldi pier. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Expect to walk up some hills, bumpy sidewalks and steps, and over many cobbled surfaces. It�s fairly flat around the seafront. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.