Frankfurt Private Segway Tour
- Segway tour: Bring your driver's license and meet your guides at the Segway station in the Mainzer Landstrasse 49 for an intensive orientation session on how to operate the electric self-balancing vehicle. After 30-45 minutes, you'll be ready to take to the streets.
- Totally Private: Hey we love group tours. But we know sometimes you want to explore with just your friends and family. Customized to fit your whole crew - up to eight. Just let us know if you want to invite more peeps.
- Banking district: Frankfurt's banking district is the home base of many of Germany's most famous banks, including Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, and more. The Commerzbank Tower is the tallest building in Germany and offers sky gardens at nine different levels.
- Museum embankment: Get your fill of culture and art in this neighborhood, chock full of museums. See the classics at the Stadel Museum, where you can see 700 years of art under a single roof, get a crash course in furniture and design at the Museum of Applied Arts, or take in a screening at the German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum).
- Old Town: Welcome to the heart of Frankfurt since at least the 8th century. Here you will find iconic architectural highlights of the city like the city hall, called the Romer, and fascinating churches like St. Paul's (the first structure in Frankfurt to be rebuilt after World War II) and Frankfurt Cathedral (where Holy Roman Emperors were crowned).
About This Frankfurt Tour
Are you ready to try something new, fun, and different as you get to know the highlights of Frankfurt? Join this private Segway tour for thrills and a great introduction to this bustling metropolis. It doesn't take longer than 45 minutes of training to prepare you to navigate the city on a Segway, a special two-wheeled balancing vehicle designed to bring you close to the action. Just remember your driver's license!
You'll get to check out the famous banking district of Frankfurt, where many of the biggest banks in the world have their headquarters. The city's tallest skyscrapers are here too, including the Commerzbank Tower, which used to be the tallest building in the European Union. This dazzling cluster of impressive buildings has earned the banking district the moniker "Mainhattan," since it's just like Manhattan, but on the Main River. Of course, Frankfurt is also called "Bankfurt," and you'll see why.
The museum embankment is next. Here, over a dozen museums cluster together, creating one enormous cultural destination straddling the Main River. The south bank by itself boasts nine museums all in a row, ranging from world class art galleries to the German Film Museum and Museum of Communication.
Finally, your Segway is the perfect way to experience the charm and history of Frankfurt's Old Town. See the Romer, Frankfurt's famous medieval city hall, and St. Paul's Church, used in the mid-19th century by Germany's first elected legislature, the Frankfurt Parliament. Make the most of Frankfurt without even having to walk!
Even when you're transported with the ease of a Segway, touring a new city can really work up an appetite. While you're in Frankfurt, why not try the original version of a dish that's come to be famous worldwide? Many people enjoy eating hot dogs, topped with mustard, ketchup, chili, and more. Another name for hot dogs is, of course, frankfurters, derived from the name of the German city that still serves up delicious Frankfurter Wurstchen. These little sausages are traditionally made out of 100% pork. Yum!
Please make your way to Mainzer Landstraße 49, 60329 Frankfurt am Main to meet our GoBe Representative.
Bring small coins for the bathroom. Take a light jacket or rain coat for the weather. Be aware that when it's windy, an umbrella might be risky! Photos will be taken by the guide during the course of the tour.
This is a walking tour. Plan to stand or walk for the entire duration. This tour is not suitable for travelers utilizing a wheelchair. If your mobility is limited, this tour may be too challenging for you to enjoy and maintain the pace of the group.
Private Tour, Adventure Tour, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
Suitable for all ages.
For safety reasons and the effective operation of this tour, travelers must weigh between 99 and 254 pounds to participate in this tour.
Special Medical Restriction
Not suitable for pregnant women.
Non-refundable if canceled within 24 hours of requested services.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.