Private Guided Tour: See Corfu Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Enliven your visit with a friendly and certified English-speaking guide who makes sure you enjoy authentic island experiences.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe show you UNESCO-listed Old Town's repertoire of Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical styles. Climb to the top of the Old Fortress for fabulous views (and don't miss the Byzantine museum in the gatehouse). Enter the calm beauty of the Church of St. Spyridon, or feel the town's aristocratic heritage as you stroll romantic squares and arcades.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at Palace of St. Michael and St. George, home of the Museum of Asian Art and the Municipal Art Gallery, or at Museum of Palaeopolis with its archaeological displays and temple ruins set in a lush parkland.
- The inside scoop: The Brits brought kumquats to Corfu in 1860, and they're now the island trademark. Look for kumquat jams, sweets, liquors, and even perfumes.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Explore Old Town on foot, hail a taxi, or hop on a boat tour with your guide. If you want to see more of Corfu, it's easy. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please exit the port terminal building to meet your guide. Look for our GoBe Representative with the displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure to advise the hotel name and address at check-out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Be wary of traffic and speeding cars. If visiting any religious sites, bring a scarf and shirt/pants to cover head, shoulders and knees. Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Most shops close between 3-5pm. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
If you arrive by sea, expect a 30-minute walk to Old Town. Plan to walk up some hills, ramps, and steps and over many slippery marble or cobbled surfaces. Some historical areas are not fully accessible. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if needed.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.