Private Guided Tour: See Piraeus Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Discover unexpected pleasures with a certified, English-speaking guide who maps a tour to cover all the sights you want to see.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe show you what's beyond the busy docks. Stroll along the waterfront to the peninsula's end, or explore picturesque neighborhoods. Visit Karaiskakis Stadium to hear about the city's sports heritage, and its devotion to Olympiacos, the most successful club in Greek football history. And don't miss the pride of the city, the Neoclassical, magnificent Municipal Theater.
- Skip the lines: You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the Archaeological Museum, where bronze statues of Apollo and Athena are star attractions, or the Maritime Museum, the largest in Greece, tracing seafaring from ancient to modern times. Your guide can make sure you catch the best of the city's many churches, including the Holy Trinity Cathedral.
- The inside scoop: Catch the local flavor: koulouri (crisp bread rings encrusted with sesame seeds), the fish taverns, and hip new clubs in old portside buildings.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Experience the city on foot, hop on a trolley, or let your guide be your travel partner beyond the port. Venture to Athens, ancient Corinth, Cape Sounion or Marathon. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at the pier. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Many museums and shops close for an afternoon siesta between 2-5pm, so consider this when planning. Expect a classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen and bottled water. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Take a shuttle to exit the port and walk for about a mile to town but it is an easy walk with paved sidewalks. Expect some steps and cobbled surfaces. Historical buildings may not be fully accessible. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if needed.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.