Private Guided Tour: See Santorini Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, English-speaking guide who customizes your experience for an unforgettable tour of this gem of the Aegean.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe show you the delights of Fira, precariously perched on 900-foot caldera cliffs. Visit the splendid Archaeological, Prehistoric and Folklore Museums, as well as wonderful churches and cathedrals, surrounded by the iconic white cubic houses.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at Fira's Archaeological Museum or the Museum of Prehistoric Thera to see priceless objects, as well as artifacts from the Akrotiri excavations. Your guide can also lead a tour of museums that cover folklore, wine, culture, and more.
- The inside scoop: Santorini's wrathful volcano created soil that nurtures ancient vineyards. Ask your guide to take you on a tasting tour of delicious island wines.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Soak in the atmosphere of the traditional villages on leisurely walking tours. Delve into the Akrotiri archaeological site, where buildings and streets, pottery and frescoes hint at life in an advanced civilization destroyed in an instant. Or visit Oia village, a harmonious jumble of bright, blue-domed roofs and whitewashed homes tumbling down the cliffs to the sea. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you the Skala (Fira Port) tender pier station. Staying in a hotel? Your guide awaits in the lobby. Specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Allow plenty of time to get from the tender pier area into town on busy days and expect a wait at the cable car station if you are a cruise ship passenger. Dress for a classic, Mediterranean-like climate - hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen and bottled water. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
It�s a steep 600-step uphill climb to Fira or take the cable car and walk into town. Expect inclines and cobbled walkways. Santorini is not wheelchair friendly. If your mobility is limited, you may find a walking tour is too challenging to enjoy.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.