Hop-On, Hop-Off Reykjavik Double-Decker Bus Ticket
- Plan your trip: Tour is available all year round. First tour is at 10 a.m. Last tour is at 5:30 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1 hour with a frequency of 30 minutes. You have 3 months from date of purchase to use your 24-hour ticket.
- Hop-on, hop-off: Create your own itinerary and see all the attractions you want without worrying about how to get around. Multilingual audio guides provide fascinating background and historical perspective.
- Top sights: See the Harpa Concert Hall with its all-glass exterior, Laekjartorg, home to some of the oldest houses in the city, The Old Harbour, the National Museum, and more.
- Fun extras: Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi during your sightseeing tour. Receive free headphones and a discount booklet that includes offers on local shops, restaurants, and attractions.
About this Reykjavik Tour
Hop off, then hop back on with your 24-hour ticket at these highlight stops:
- Reykjavik City Hall
- The Old Harbour
- Reykjavik Maritime Museum
- Whales of Iceland
- National Museum
- BSI Bus Terminal
- Kringlan Shopping Centre
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica
- Laugardalur Valley
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Hofdi House
Please make your way to any of the designated departure points along the route.
You can Hop On and Hop Off during the day as you please and walking is at your discretion. Entrance fees are not included, unless stated otherwise. Bring local currency for any additional purchases or souvenirs.
There are no wheelchair accessible ramps offered on the City Sightseeing Reykjavik buses and no storage for wheelchairs. You will be required to navigate one step to board the lower deck of the bus and negotiate a number of steps to the top deck.
Bus Tour, Budget, Family Friendly
67-seat double-decker Bus
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.