Private Guided Tour: See La Spezia Your Way
La Spezia, Italy
- Your personal GoBe guide: Tell us where you'd like to go, or let a seasoned, English-speaking guide suggest experiences to give you a true taste of this city.
- GoBe can help plan: Walk along the coastal promenade as your GoBe guide divulges the tales of the momentous events this harbor has seen. Admire the strikingly modern Cathedral of Christ the King or the treasures of the 13th-century Our Lady of the Assumption. Climb to the Castle of San Giorgio (its walls date back to the 14th century) to see its museum and fabulous views. Or delight in old town's atmosphere as you stroll the pedestrian marketplace, pause for coffee and chat with your guide.
- Skip the lines: Get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the Centre for Modern and Contemporary Art, Museo Amedeo Lia (classical through 18th-century art), or National Transportation Museum. Or see a fascinating collection of marine artifacts at the Naval Technical Museum.
- The inside scoop: Eat like a local with piatti tipici (typical dishes): foccacia (this popular flatbread originated here), farinata (chickpea pancake), or vegetable pies.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: See La Spezia's top sights on a guided walking tour. Beyond the city, GoBe can be your guide to the charming nearby town and natural park at Porto Venere, iconic Pisa, or the five fabled cliff-top villages of Cinque Terre. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at Molo Garibaldi pier. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Expect to walk up some hills, bumpy sidewalks and steps, and over many cobbled surfaces. It's fairly flat around the seafront. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
English, French, Italian
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.