Private Bike Tour of Milan
- Your ride, your way: With five different themed tours to choose from, you peddle to what intrigues you, from art or architecture to fashion or photography.
- Personalized experience: Choose your start time, set a comfortable pace for your group, and enjoy undivided attention from a guide who loves to show off the city.
- Everything included: We provide trendy city bikes, helmets, and instruction. Milan delivers the great sights…and flat bike lanes and streets for an easy ride.
About this Milan tour
Super-cool Milan is fashionable, brimming with art…and one of Italy's top cities to see on two wheels. It's a great way to slow down, travel sustainably, and really feel the vibe of the city. And with GoBe, you can count on a relaxed pace and a friendly guide ready to answer questions, amuse with insider stories, and make sure you have your best-ever day on a bike. So choose your themed tour and let's go!
1. Leonardo Tour: Peddle a path to follow the Renaissance genius that lived and worked in Milan. See signs of his brilliance at such sites as the centuries-old Sforza Castle and snap your selfie with his statue in Piazza della Scala outside the famous opera house.
2. Churches Tour: Cycle into the Piazza del Duomo to admire the Gothic splendor of Milan Cathedral and through captivating city streets and neighborhoods to see the charming and lesser-known churches that most visitors miss.
3. 900 Tour: Calling all art lovers! The highlight of this trip is Milan's Museo del Novecento (museum of the 20th century), a showcase for Futurism (initially centered in Milan) and that century's other major "isms," from Abstractionism to Realism.
4: Fashion and Shopping Tour: Breeze down the trendiest shopping streets into the glamorous style of this global fashion capital. Check out the coolest boutiques, the edgiest designs, and get the inside scoop on where to find the best bargains.
5: Photographic Tour: Pack your fave device and cycle to the most photo-worthy spots, such as the Duomo, La Scala opera house, and Sforza Castle. Count on your guide to know the best angles and add a few surprises so you take home incredible pics of Milan.
Not all the charming canals are in Venice
Milan's Navigli neighborhood is famed for its canals, and cycling along them rolls more fun into any of these tours. The historic canals were used to transport the marble to build Milan Cathedral, and it's believed Leonardo helped renovate the canal system in the 1400s. The picturesque canal-side streets are filled with galleries and boutiques to delight art and fashion lovers. And this Venice-like scenery? It's a photographer's nirvana.
Please make your way to via Rovello 1/a at the side of Dante Street Milan to meet our GoBe Representative.
Avoid wearing pants with wide legs. Even with chain protectors they can be dangerous. Ask your guide for shopping recommendations at the end of the tour.
You must be able to cycle for approximately 6.8 miles in total, over varying terrain. This tour is not suitable for travelers with limited mobility or those who utilize a wheelchair
Bike Tour, Scenic, Private Tour
English, Italian, French
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated strenuous. Travelers must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Travelers with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour categorized as "strenuous". If you have concerns, you must consult with your personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be too strenuous for you.
Travelers must be 10 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult to participate in this tour.
Minimum height requirement is 150 cm in order to participate on this tour.
Special Medical Restriction
Travelers must be in good health, disclose their physical fitness and advise any conditions that can affect their participation. Due to extensive amount of exertion required, we do not recommend this tour to travelers with heart or breathing problems.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.