Private Guided Tour: See Naples Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: First time or return visit, see more with a friendly, English-speaking guide who knows Naples, timeless sights to secret corners.
- GoBe can help plan: Stroll the harbor or old town as your GoBe guide entertains with stories about this microcosm of European history. Want to be queen or king for day? GoBe can guide you through magnificent castles, from dungeons to towers, and show you their museums too. In a city of more than 400 churches, we can tour the Cathedral of Naples (and reveal its annual miracle) and see churches displaying treasured works of art. Go underground to the catacombs, to discover art galleries in the metro, or to find a secret hatch opening to an ancient theater.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the line or in the back door to see the National Archeological Museum's astonishing collection (highlights are treasures unearthed from Pompeii). Let us show you the National Museum of Capodimonte (a vast art collection in a magnificent palace), or Certosa di San Martino, a hilltop museum in a former monastery. Count on GoBe to cover your passions in this art-packed city.
- The inside scoop: Tantalizing aroma in the air? Naples claims to have invented pizza and its pie-men keep their ovens busy. Ask your guide who tosses the best.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: You can cover the historic center on footand your guide has a savvy way with Naples' transit, so it's easy to catch a lift. You've seen brooding Mt. Vesuvius on the horizon and Capri beckoning from the sparkling sea, so get out of town or hop a ferry for a closer look. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Essential if you wish to walk the ancient streets of Pompeii, long lost to time after Mt. Vesuvius' deadly eruption in 79 A.D.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will be outside the security check, in front of the Maritime Station building. Staying in a hotel? On the day, look for your guide in the lobby and our logo sign. Name your cruise ship or hotel at check out.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Expect crowds, especially during school holiday time. Dress for hot, dry summers with cooler temperatures and rain in the spring, winter and fall. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Expect to walk along bumpy sidewalks, up steps, and over many cobbled surfaces. It's fairly flat around the seafront and there are some ramps to avoid steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.