Private Guided Tour: See Olbia Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Cover it all, fascinating heritage to what's happening now, with an English-speaking guide. You see what most visitors miss.
- GoBe can help plan: Stroll with GoBe into the city's heart at Piazza Margherita, where enticing lanes lead to charming old stone buildings and attractive squares. Visit the lively market square, or explore traces of the past as you see remains of the city's Punic walls and walk a stretch of ancient paving outside Town Hall.
- Skip the lines: You access local attractions quickly as we speed you into the National Archaeological Museum to see Roman and medieval ships and other rare artifacts illustrating Olbia's heritage. Admire lovely frescoes in the 11th-century Basilica di San Simplicio, or see the impressive alter and stained glass under the striking multicolored dome of Chiesa di San Paolo Apostolo.
- The inside scoop: Sardinia's sun-kissed vineyards produce wonderful wines. Ask your GoBe guide where to sample the locally popular Vermentino di Gallura or the sherry-like Vernaccia di Oristano, rarely found outside Italy.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Explore Olbia on a walking tour, and if sights beyond tempt you, GoBe is delighted be your guide. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Tour the popular Costa Smeralda resort area, with stops along the way for whatever intrigues you, from traditional towns to wine tastings, bronze-age monuments to unspoiled nature at Tavolara preserve.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at the Olbia Cruise/Ferry Terminal info desk. Staying in a hotel? Your guide awaits in the lobby. Specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Expect to walk up some inclined roadways, along bumpy sidewalks and steps, and over many cobbled surfaces. It�s fairly flat around the seafront. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.