Private Guided Tour: See Portofino Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a personable, English-speaking guide who can show you all the dazzling facets of this "Jewel of the Italian Riviera."
- GoBe can help plan: From its pine-scented hills to intimate harbor, this is a place to savor. Stroll with GoBe around the harbor, gelato in hand (trust your guide to subtly point out any A-listers' yachts in port), wander up to Museo del Parco, a lovely open-air sculpture park, or hop a taxi boat to see the village from the sea. People-watch in Piazza Martiri dell'Olivetta (as romantic as its name), or let your guide help you find what your heart desires in the art galleries and luxury shops.
- Skip the lines: You access attractions easily as GoBe guides you to Castello Brown, a restored fortress-turned-castle, complete with lush gardens and dreamy vistas. The views are so amazing that you'll be tempted to continue your trek on to the lighthouse. Visit the Church of San Giorgio (more wonderful views) and step into Chiesa di San Martino to admire the exquisitely painted ceiling.
- The inside scoop: Prefer cozy bistros with rustic food or of-the-moment spots favored by movie stars and moguls? Your guide spills all the local foodie secrets.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: While Portofino's charms unfold on a guided walking tour, its wild and secluded soul awaits nearby. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Hike spectacular trails through the Regional Natural Park of Portofino, explore centuries-old Abbey of San Fruttuoso, or get suited up and dive to see the famous underwater statue of Christ of the Abyss.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe rep will meet you at the tender pier drop-off area. Staying in a hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
This gorgeous yacht-harbor town can steal your heart and your pennies. Food and drinks are priced better at cafes that don't offer a view. Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
You'll get a workout in Portofino, with steep inclines and stairways, cobblestones and steps, but it's all worth it. Wear your most comfortable shoes and pace yourself. Wheelchair users face some challenges. Contact the GoTo Crew to plan in advance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.