Private Guided Tour: See Venice Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Elevate every moment of your visit with an English-speaking guide who can reveal not just Venice's sights, but its centuries-old soul.
- GoBe can help plan: Revisit a glorious past with GoBe as you tour the magnificent monuments of St. Mark's Square: the Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica, Clock Tower, and towering Campanile (bell tower). Glide past palaces and under ornate bridges along the Grand Canal, appreciate the masters of Venetian art, and uncover beautifully haunting spots that aren't in any guidebook.
- Skip the lines: With GoBe by your side, you get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the line or in the back door at the Academy Gallery Museum of Art (13th- to 18th-century works by masters who shaped European art), the Museum of the 18th Century in a sumptuous palace, or the Peggy Guggenheim Museum of Modern Art, and more. With so many treasures, let your guide curate an awe-inspiring art and architecture tour just for you.
- The inside scoop: A Bellini (sparkling white wine and peach puree) at iconic Harry's Bar may be splurge-worthy, but ask your guide where to enjoy Venice's popular aperitif, the Spritz. You'll sip like a local and stretch those Euros.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Car-free Venice is a joy to explore with your guide on a walking tour, gondola, or water taxi. Travel to the lagoon islands of Murano (famous for glass blowing), Burano (handmade lace and colorful houses), and Torcello (rural flavor and evocative signs of a glorious past). Want to travel beyond the islands? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please make your way to the "Giardinetti Pontoon", located in front of the Royal Gardens entrance in St. Mark's, Riva degli Schiavoni, 30100 Venezia, where our representatives await. Staying in a hotel? We can meet you in the lobby, just let us know prior.
Expect classic, Mediterranean-like climate, with hot summers and rain in the spring and fall. Remember your sunscreen. Flat-soled shoes are essential.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
The many bridges give you a workout but the absence of cobblestones and hills make Venice pedestrian-friendly. Wear your most comfortable shoes and plan to walk for hours. Wheelchair users face some challenges. Contact the GoTo Crew to plan in advance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.