Venice Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Piazza San Marco: The vast square at the heart of Venice holds a host of legendary landmarks, including St. Mark's Cathedral, the famous Clock Tower, and the "Little Piazza" that leads to the lagoon.
- The Doge's Palace: Once the lavish home of the ruler of the Republic of Venice, the palace is now a magnificent museum, and a mini-tour all its own. Don't miss the Bridge of Sighs.
- The Grand Canal: Glide under the Rialto Bridge on a gondola, passing the seemingly innumerable churches, squares, and grand residences on each bank.
- The best of Venice: Europe's largest car-free includes walkable markets like the Rialto. You can create a whole itinerary around churches like Santa Maria Fornesa, San Giovanni e Paolo, and San Simeone Piccolo, and museums like Gallerie dell'Accademia and the Correr.
- Easy and inexpensive: Your confirmation email includes a one-time download link for an audio tour and corresponding numbered map. Just put on your headphones and hit play – each attraction is a separate track, so you set the pace.
Please make your way to Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace). Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map that will be on your booking confirmation voucher and listen to the audio for more detail.
Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier.
This 1.5 mile audio city tour covers mostly flat to moderate incline terrain with occasional steps that are optional as a decision may be made to skip a particular tour stop very easily.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
There is no age restriction; the audio tour may be more suitable for travelers 12 years and older.
This tour is non-refundable from the time of purchase, unless a validated technical error occurs.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.