The Gems of Italy Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Florence: See the most famous sights of Firenze, including the iconic Duomo cathedral and Town Hall, Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery, and Botticelli's Birth of Venus at the Uffizi.
- Rome: Marvel at the history and engineering mysteries of the Colosseum and Pantheon; climb the Spanish Steps to the Trinita dei Monti Church; visit the Vatican and St. Peter's Cathedral; throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain; learn about Roman history at the Forum.
- Venice: Stroll St. Mark's Square, the heart of the city and site of the famous basilica; take a Grand Canal gondola ride that passes under the Rialto Bridge; visit the Doge's Palace, churches like Santa Maria Fornesa, San Giovanni e Paolo, and San Simeone Piccolo, and museums like Gallerie dell'Accademia and the Correr.
- Your best tour value: You get the same expert commentary and the same maps you would if you bought each city's tour individually, but you pay less.
- Still at your pace: All the landmarks from each tour are included. Each attraction is a separate audio track, so you just put on your headphones, hit play, and go.
Begin your tour in these city locations: Florence: Central Market, Rome: Fontana di Trevi (Trevi Fountain), Venice: Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace). Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map that will be on your booking confirmation voucher and listen to the audio for more detail.
Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier.
This multi-city audio walking tour covers mostly fairly flat to moderate incline terrain with paved and cobblestone walkways and occasional steps. Cobblestones can be slippery in the rain.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated moderate. Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.
There is no age restriction; the audio tour may be more suitable for travelers 12 years and older.
This tour is non-refundable from the time of purchase, unless a validated technical error occurs.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.