Private Guided Tour: See Vilnius Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: See Lithuania's graceful capital with an English-speaking guide who customizes a tour with sights and stories most visitors miss.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe tell you stories of the old city at Gediminas' Tower of the Upper Castle (see amazing views here too) and the Lower Castle's Palace of the Grand Dukes. Tour the city's heart at Town Hall Square, see its spiritual center at Cathedral Square dominated by lovely Vilnius Cathedral, and discover the significance of the 16th-century Gates of Dawn. Visit the impressive Presidential Palace (your guide can time it so you see the changing of the guards) or see beautiful St. Anne's Church to understand why Napoleon wanted to take it to Paris. Catch inspiring art in the Uzupis district or tap into the traditions of Lithuania's award-winning beers at a cozy brewpub.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue at the National Museum of Lithuania (heritage and culture) or the National Museum of Art (modern and contemporary works). Visit the Amber Museum-Gallery to learn the secrets of beautiful "Baltic Gold," or let GoBe guide you to what catches your imagination among museums covering energy, railways, money, theater, toys, and more.
- The inside scoop: The legend of how Vilnius was established in the early 14th century is part of Lithuanian lore. It involves a howling wolf, and your guide knows the whole fascinating story.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: After exploring Vilnius, discover the pleasant Lithuanian countryside. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Visit 15th-century Trakai Castle and Museum, Eastern Europe's only island-based castle, or see the astonishing Hill of Crosses, festooned with thousands of crosses and religious items brought by devout pilgrims.
- No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Dress for the weather with flat, comfortable shoes for walking and don't forget your sunscreen and bottled water. Bring local currency for optional food and souvenir purchases and your photo ID.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Be prepared for a lot of walking; distance and pace are yours to set. Expect uneven surfaces, steps and inclines. All routes and venues may not be fully accessible. Bring a companion for assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.