Private Guided Tour: See Leiden Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Explore with a friendly, English-speaking guide who curates a tour with sights and experiences that will inspire and delight you.
- GoBe can help plan: Stroll the very streets Rembrandt walked (you'll also trace the footsteps of Einstein, who taught here) to admire landmarks like the mighty-steepled Pieterskerk. See the gabled old school where Rembrandt took drawing lessons (now a commercial building) and climb the 1,000-year-old citadel for views you'll wish you could sketch. Heed the siren call of Leiden's gorgeous canals and glide under historic bridges and through this city of beauty.
- Skip the lines: With GoBe by your side, you get into museums and attractions quickly. Let us speed you into Rijksmuseum van Oudheden to see priceless Greek, Roman, and Egyptian artifacts. Visit the American Pilgrim Museum to wonder at the bravery of those ready to set out for the New World. Be inspired by a world of cultures at the Museum Volkenkunnde, or restore your soul in the lush botanical gardens, blooming since 1590.
- The inside scoop: Leiden is a city of literature too. Look for dozens of lovely poems inscribed on walls throughout the city. They're written in the poet's original language but your guide and plaques can help translate.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: If beyond-the-city sights are inviting, RSVP with GoBe. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Venture to the charming Kaag Lakes region or, if you're lucky enough to be here in spring, feel your spirit soar as you see Keukenhof's fragrant fields of tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please meet in the lobby/reception area of your hotel. Be sure to indicate the name of your hotel at check-out so we know where to meet you. Your guide will be holding a sign with GoBe or�your name on it.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Please consider your physical fitness when planning your private experience. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.