Private Guided Tour: See Alesund Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Depend on an experienced, knowledgeable English-speaking guide who knows the top sights.
- We can help plan: Let GoBe be your guide to the city's sinuous Art Nouveau architecture and Art Nouveau Center. Look a little further back at the Sunnmore Museum, with its 11th- to 16th-century buildings and historic boats.
- Skip the lines. You get into attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the queue – a big plus at the Alesund Aquarium, a fun place to dive into the marine life of Norway's famous fjords. Just let us know ahead of time so we can secure your tickets.
- The inside scoop: Stylish water view restaurants to cool little cafes, your guide gives you a local perspective on eateries – and where to hook the freshest seafood meal.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Explore the city on a walking tour or hop on public transport. Want to travel beyond town? No worries. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please proceed to the exit of the pier area to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure to advise the GoBe Crew so we can meet you in the lobby.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Please consider your physical fitness when planning your private experience. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.