Private Guided Tour: See Geiranger Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: With an expert, English-speaking guide, you'll not only see the beauty of this wild landscape, you'll feel its primal majesty.
- GoBe can help plan: Stroll the waterfront, explore the town, admire the 1842 white wooden church, and pause to catch spectacular views. At a glance, you'll know why UNESCO-listed Geirangerfjord is bucket-list material. Count on your guide to suggest excursions to suit your style and pace. Whether you want to cruise the fjord, hike scenic trails, or rent a bike or kayak, your guide gets you out into that bracing air among some of the most stunning scenery on the planet.
- Skip the lines: Access local attractions easily with GoBe as we take you into the Norwegian Fjord Centre to check out displays and multimedia exhibits about the nature and culture of the fjords. Your guide's local insights make this visit even more fascinating.
- The inside scoop: The fjord's misty waterfalls are romantically named: Seven Sisters, the Suitor, and Bridal Veil. Of course, there's a legend of love, and your guide can spill the fabled secrets of the falls.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Dazzling sights await beyond town and with just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Hold on as we expertly navigate the road to Dalsnibba lookout for the most spectacular of spectacular views.
- No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Cruise ship travelers: Please go to the end of the tender pier drop-off to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure you specify the name at check out so we can meet you in the lobby.
Weather is changeable, so be prepared with a rain jacket and umbrella. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
The city center is about a 5 minute walk from the pier. Depending on your plans expect inclines with some uneven surfaces & steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.