Private Guided Tour: See Kristiansand Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Discover the town and surrounding area with a local and certified English-speaking guide who plans a tour with memorable sights and experiences.
- You imagine – we make it happen: See what you want to see, learn about what you're interested in, and sample the cuisine and experiences you want to try.
- Not sure what to see? Let GoBe be your guide to the town that claims to be the globe's most northerly. Even in the summer, you sense winter's cold at the Artico Ice Bar, built from ice from Lapland's frozen lakes.
- Skip the lines: You get into local attractions quickly, like Nordkapp Museum, where you discover a seafaring past and hear salty tales from your guide, or at the 19th-century church, a vital building during the difficult days of World War II.
- The inside scoop: Get a taste of what's local. Your guide can tell you where try koldtbord (cold table buffet), polser (sausages), and other local treats.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour – two, four, or even eight hours. Meet up when and where it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: This walkable town is a pleasure to explore on foot. Want to travel further afield, or perhaps take tour of the bay? No worries. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a boat trip, car, minivan, or bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Please proceed to the exit of the pier area to meet your guide. Look for our displayed logo sign. Staying at a hotel? Be sure to advise the GoBe Crew so we can meet you in the lobby.
As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind. Flat shoes make walking on cobblestones much easier. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Please consider your physical fitness when planning your private experience. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.