Private Guided Tour: See Trondheim Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: A friendly and experienced English-speaking guide can show you the top sights and hidden gems in one of Norway's oldest cities.
- GoBe can help plan: Let us know what you'd like to see, or ask GoBe to suggest sights that reveals the city's character. Stroll along the winding Nidelven River to admire the historic wooden wharf buildings or into the charming Bakklandet neighborhood of heritage wood homes. Be awed by the medieval splendor of Nidaros Cathedral or tour Stiftsgarden, Scandinavia's largest wooden palace.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and galleries quickly as we speed you to the front of the finger-snapping queue at Rockheim, the national museum of popular music, or into the Archbishop's Palace to see Norway's sparkly crown jewels. Let us help find what inspires you among many more museums covering natural history, archeology, musical instruments, historic weapons, and more.
- The inside scoop: Your guide can introduce you to local flavors at Mathall (food hall) and share tips for great spots to quaff Norway's pilsner-style pale lagers.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: See the city with a cruise on the Nidelva River or see what's beyond town. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. A short drive takes you back to the early 1900s at the open-air Sverresborg Trondelag Folk Museum, where you can explore dozens of authentic buildings in this recreated community.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? Our GoBe representative will meet you on the pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign.
Trondheim has a subpolar oceanic climate so be prepared with layers and bring an umbrella. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations. Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Trondheim�s city center, close to the main pier, is pedestrian friendly with many attractions. Depending on your plans expect some inclines with uneven surfaces & steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.