Private Guided Tour: See Brasov Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Explore with a friendly English-speaking expert on a tour that covers what you want to experience, landmark sites to hidden gems.
- GoBe can help plan: Discover heritage as you tour top attractions like the massive Black Church (your guide can reveal the origin of its name) and the First Romanian School, a symbol of unity and pride. See impressive walls, bastions, and gates as your guide tells how they defended the city for centuries. (Pop into the Weavers Bastion to see a tiny replica of 17th-century Brasov.) Explore Old Town's lanes, then ride the cable car to Mt. Tampa's peak for the best views of this historic heart and the modern city beyond.
- Skip the lines: You get into top attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the Art Museum (an impressive collection of Romanian art, plus European crystal and porcelain), the History Museum of Brasov in the Old Town Hall, and the Ethnographic Museum (traditional jewelry, folk costumes, and displays about the evolution of weaving).
- The inside scoop: Brasov claims Strada Sforii (Rope Street) is Eastern Europe's narrowest street. (It's not easy to find but your guide knows the way.) Can you squeeze through?
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Curious about the sights and lore of Transylvania? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. See the countryside, or visit Bran Castle, aka "Dracula's Castle" for its link to 15th-century Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration for the fictional vampire.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Brasov is in the warm humid continental climate zone, so dress in layers as the weather can be changeable and bring a rain jacket and umbrella. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Transportation is extensive with many lines that conveniently run through the city. Depending on your plans expect some inclines with uneven surfaces & steps. Bring a companion to offer any assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.