Private Guided Tour: See lasi Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: With so much to see in Iasi, a certified English-speaking guide helps you chart your personal path through this Moldavian gem.
- GoBe can help plan: This cultured city boasts over 100 churches, and its Golden Plateau (the city's nucleus) features princely palaces and heritage galore, so count on GoBe to spotlight what intrigues you. Religious highlights include the Metropolitan Cathedral, the largest Orthodox Church in Romania, and St. Nicholas Church, the city's oldest. Architectural standouts are the Roznovanu Palace and Traian Hotel (more about that below). Discover history and heroes as your guide explains monuments and statues, or wander through Copou Park and hear about Mihai Eminescu, the beloved Romanian poet who wrote his verse here.
- Skip the lines: You get into top attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the magnificent Palace of Culture, hosting four museums (the Moldavian History Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Museum of Art, and Museum of Science and Technology). Look up at the masked sculpture that's watching you enter the National Theater and peek into an opulent palace and 19th-century lifestyle at Union Museum.
- The inside scoop: Back in 1882, before Gustave Eiffel was famous for the Statue of Liberty or that tall Parisian Tower, he was helping build Iasi's Traian Hotel. Since then, it's hosted celebrities aplenty, and the elusive Greta Garbo had a secret 1930s love affair here.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Sample the fruits of the wine in Moldavia, Romania's largest wine-producing region, or visit serene monasteries perched on hilltops outside Iasi. With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Iasi is in the warm humid continental climate zone, so dress in layers as the weather can be changeable and bring a rain jacket and umbrella. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Walking is a great way to get around the densely packed town & historical center. Depending on your plans expect some inclines with uneven surfaces & steps. Bring a companion to offer assistance if your mobility is limited or you use a wheelchair.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.