Private Guided Tour: See Sibiu Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: A friendly, English-speaking guide can cover your must-see spots or suggest sights to intrigue you in this city by the Cibin River.
- GoBe can help plan: Walking is a joy in Sibiu's pedestrian-only center, where you'll explore expansive squares and cross through the beautiful Passage of Steps connecting the upper town and lower town. In this city of grand churches and lavish landmarks, count on GoBe to guide you to captivating sights, from the Roman Catholic Church that dominates the Great Square to the charming turreted old houses on Goldsmiths' Square. Tour imposing walls and centuries-old towers and climb to the Council Tower's observation deck for great views that stretch to the Fagaras Mountains.
- Skip the lines: You get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you in the door of Brukenthal Palace, home to one of Romania's finest art collections. Explore Sibiu's heritage at the History Museum or expand your horizons at the Franz Binder Museum of World Ethnology. And let GoBe guide you to special interest spots, like the Steam Locomotives Museum or Museum of Pharmacy.
- The inside scoop: The wrought-iron Bridge of Lies was built in the mid-1800s. Your guide will tell you the truth about how it came by its colorful moniker.
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Ready to dig a little deeper into Romanian heritage? With just 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group. Discover Horezu, a village famous for painted pottery, visit UNESCO-listed Horez Monastery, or wander back in time at the ASTRA open-air museum, where dwellings, churches, windmills, and other structures recreate traditional village life.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Pick-up is included from select hotels. Please specify your hotel name and location during check-out.
Sibiu is in the warm humid continental climate zone, so dress in layers as the weather can be changeable and bring a rain jacket and umbrella. Bring some local currency for any food or souvenir purchases. Your local guide can make some recommendations.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
Most of Sibiu's city center is a pleasantly walkable pedestrian area. Depending on your plans expect some inclines with uneven cobbled surfaces & steps. Bring a companion to offer assistance if your mobility is limited.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.