Hop On, Hop Off Glasgow Sightseeing Bus Tour
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Plan your trip: Tour is available all year round. The Scottish Border tour runs from May 27 through September 24. The tour begins at 9:30 a.m. The Scottish Border begins at 10 a.m. The last tour is at 4:30 p.m. The last Scottish Border tour ends at 4 p.m. The duration of the tour is 1 hour 20 minutes with a frequency of 10 – 30 minutes. The Scottish Border tour has a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes with a frequency of 2 hours.
- Additional information: This is a 24-hour tour. Your ticket is valid for three months upon purchase.
- Guided commentary: An audio guide is available in 10 languages including English, Italian, and French.
About this Glasgow tour
Get set to explore Glasgow at your own pace! You'll be able to hop on and hop off whenever you're ready. There are two available routes.
- George Square
- Glasgow Cathedral
- Merchant City
- Barras Market
- Glasgow Green
- St Enoch
- St Vincent Place
- Radisson Hotel
- Marriott/Hallmark Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Riverside Museum
- Kelvin Way
- Glasgow University
- Byres Road
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Kelvin Park
- Charing Cross
- Sauchiehall St
- Bus Station
Scottish Border Tour:
- Galashiels Transport Interchange
- Abbotsford House
- St Boswells
- Dryburgh Abbey
- William Wallace State
- Scotts View
- Leaderfoot Viaduct and view point
Please make your way to any of the designated departure points along the route.
You can Hop On and Hop Off during the day as you please and walking is at your discretion. Entrance fees are not included, unless stated otherwise. Bring local currency for any additional purchases or souvenirs.
This tour is suitable for travelers with limited mobility, able to get in and out of the coach without assistance. It is wheelchair accessible. Participation in any activity at any stop is at each person's discretion.
Scenic, Bus Tour, Family Friendly, Budget
Open-top double decker bus.
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Suitable for all ages.
All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.