Private Guided Tour: See Koper Your Way
- Your personal GoBe guide: Go with a certified, English-speaking guide who maps a tour to cover your interests, from historic buildings to geological wonders.
- GoBe can help plan: Let GoBe reveal the treasures of classic Koper: the 15th-century Praetorian Palace (once a symbol of Venetian power), the 16th-century churches, and brightly painted medieval townhouses. Soak up the atmosphere in delightful Titov Trg square, a perfect place to enjoy a coffee as your guide entertains with Old Town tales.
- Skip the lines: Get into museums and attractions quickly as we speed you to the front of the line at the impressive Regional Museum (archaeology, history, art, and more) and through the doors of beautiful Cathedral of the Assumption. Ascend 204 steps to the top of its belfry. We promise the 360-degree views are worth it.
- The inside scoop: Think Europe's best pastries are in Italy or France? You might change your mind when you taste prekmurska gibanica, a pastry layered with ricotta cheese, nuts, and fruit. You guide can help you find it, and pronounce it!
- Your schedule, rendezvous to toodle-oo: Choose the time of day and length of your tour. Meet up when it's convenient for you. And you set the pace that works for your group.
- Your way: Koper's pedestrianized Old Town is a joy to explore on foot. Enrich your visit with a trip to Skocjan Caves or the famous Postojna Cave for an adventurous look at the region's geology. Or consider a country escape to sample wines, taste aromatic olive oils, or simply bask in the scenery. With 48 hours' notice, GoBe can arrange for a car, van, or mini-bus for your group.
No headsets, no hassles – just you with your own GoBe guide. Now you can Keep Calm and Tour On.
Arriving by cruise ship? A representative will meet you near the pier. Staying in hotel? Your guide will be waiting in the lobby. Make sure you specify the name of your cruise ship or hotel at check out. At the meeting time, look for our logo sign. Please bring a printed copy of your voucher.
Rain can make the cobblestone walkways slippery. Non-slip soled shoes are essential. Leave your high heels behind.
Have some specific ideas in mind or just want a general overview of the city? Let us know in Additional Requests at check out. Discuss your wishes for the day's itinerary with your guide. Or let your guide make recommendations. Then set out and explore.
It's a short walk to the Old Town of Koper, but there are about 50 steps to climb if you don't want to wait for the small train. Expect mild to uneven cobblestones. Historical buildings accessible by steps only. Bring a companion to offer any assistance.
Private Tour, Walking Tour, Luxury, Family Friendly
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
Full refunds issued for cancellations made 7 full days prior to the date and time of requested services. Cancellations made within the 7-day and 72-hour window will receive a 50% refund of purchase total. Purchases are non-refundable inside of 72 hours.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.