Barcelona Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Sagrada Familia: If you were born when the foundation was laid, you'd be pushing 140 and still awaiting its completion. This World Heritage Site astonishes from every angle, its multiple spires piercing the sky the way its audacious architect, Antoni Gaudi, punctured every notion of what a cathedral could be.
- Guell Palace: Another World Heritage Site, another Gaudi masterpiece, another Barcelona must-see. "Palatial" begins to describe this tycoon's mansion, finished in 1890, but its flights of fancy rooted in Art Nouveau, then sprouting into whimsical hybrids, including rooftop chimneys wrapped in swirling sculptures defy categorization.
- Placa Sant Jaume: St. James Plaza in the Gothic Quarter has been the administrative center of Barcelona since Roman times, and is bordered by the handsome Renaissance-style provincial palace, dating back to 1403, and the grandly Gothic City Hall.
- The best of Barcelona: A walk down La Rambla, Barcelona's Champs-Elysees, is a tour all its own, stretching from the 14th-century Royal Shipyard and iconic Columbus statue at the harbor promenade to lively Catalonia Square, a whimsical (it's actually round) urban oasis of fountains, sculptures, flower beds, street performers, historic buildings, and cafes. Shoppers should head for La Boqueria, a huge open-air market in the Old City; your tour also includes museums, cathedrals, and more Gaudi masterpieces.
- Easy and inexpensive: Your confirmation email includes a one-time download link for an audio tour and corresponding numbered map. Just put on your headphones and hit play each attraction is a separate track, so you set the pace.
Please make your way to Columbus Monument. Your audio tour begins here. Consult the downloadable map that will be on your booking confirmation voucher and listen to the audio for more detail.
Be sure to bring spending money; venue entrance fees are not included. As in many cities, keep your wallet or purse secured and leave the bling behind.
This 3 mile (with optional tracks 4 mile) audio city tour covers mostly flat to moderate incline terrain with occasional steps that are optional as a decision may be made to skip a particular tour stop very easily.
Walking Tour, Cultural, Scenic
Tour Participation Requirements
This experience is rated mild. To participate fully, you may be required to walk over primarily even surfaces at a leisurely pace. You may encounter a limited number of steps, cobblestones, or uneven surfaces, and you may have to stand for extended periods of time.
There is no age restriction; the audio tour may be more suitable for travelers 12 years and older.
This tour is non-refundable from the time of purchase, unless a validated technical error occurs.
100 countries, 915 cities… limitless possibilities
All our tours are offered by expert local guides & operators
Head off the beaten path with our unique tours & activities
You can rely on our team of travel industry experts
Your order is subject to TourTrek's Booking Ticket Agreement, including all TourTrek and GoBe policies incorporated therein.
Have you been on this experience?
Write a Review
Fields marked are required.
Please enter your review.